[Download] (Last update: 05Aug2017)
Clicking the above link will download EveRefineryUpdater. Run it, and it will download the latest EveRefinery to the same folder. No other installation is required.
- Show totals for items in your assets. Wonder how much money do you have in loot?
- Show all refinable items in one list
- Each line is colored from green (refine it) to red (sell it)
- Limit the list to the assets of a specific character
- Limit the list to the assets at a specific station
- Show contents of specific containers
- Items inside containers are optionally included
- Advanced mineral prices web update
- Select prices for any region
- Support for non-perfect refining
- Refining efficiency calculator
- Select any of the price types, such as Buy-Max (the maximum price people are paying to buy an item) or Sell-Median (mean price people request for an item)
- Exporting data to CSV and HTML
Quick start guide:
- Create a new folder. This is strongly recommended, as EveRefinery has quite a lot of files.
- Go to the website and download EveRefineryUpdater to the new folder you created.
- Run it, and it will download the latest EveRefinery to the same folder.
- If it crashes, you might not have Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework installed. Install it.
- Run EveRefinery.
- Go to settings (select icon on the toolbar).
- On page 1, set (or download) desired mineral prices and refining efficiency.
- On page 2, read instructions and (optionally) add your API keys. This enables you to access your assets. Dear paranoid friends, you can ignore this step. The program will work, but you won't be able to access your assets for an obvious reason. I'd like to remind once again that an API key does not allow to hack an account. Read more on CCP's official page
- Click Load Characters.
- Go back to main window
- Select prices region (The Forge = Jita region, also consider using [All regions] in the top of the list) and type you want, then (optional) select a character and a station.
- Market prices are pulled from eve-central.com which means they are not perfectly accurate
- If you wish to express gratitude, send me an email, I will be happy!
- In-Game browser integration